NewsStats: next 98563c61
|thh||thh||next||2012-10-12 23:27:54||next c3973e7d|
|Affected Issues||0000030: feedlog.pl will loose database connection permanently when interrupted|
|0000031: feedlog.pl should be able to buffer output|
|Changeset||Refactor database initialisation in feedlog.pl.
* Move database initialisation to a separate function.
* (Re-)try to connect every five seconds
(instead of going into an endless loop) and
log successful (re-)connections.
* Log postings that are dropped due to database failures
to syslog (Message-ID) for recovery.
* If the connection to the database is lost, try to
recover it (every five seconds) and try again to
write the pending data.
* Input will be buffered automatically by INN until
feedlog is able to process it (see man 5 newsfeeds).
Fixes 0000030, 0000031.
Signed-off-by: Thomas Hochstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|mod - feedlog.pl||Diff File|
|mod - doc/TODO||Diff File|